In 30’s deep wrinkle starts to emerge, also in some cases, acne can reappear after teen years or it may also appear for the very first time. This is known as Adult Acne are due to hormonal changes in women. The majority of hormonal changes start around the age of 30. When female reproductive hormones levels begin to taper off and lead to thinning hair and undesirable skin conditions. The level of human growth hormones begins to drop which leads to the increased breaking of collagen production. Most women in their 30’s may have had their babies. This also means that your skin may show the post-delivery skin symptoms like pigmentation, uneven skin and dark circles. As difficult or drastic as it may sound, taking care of your skin in the 30s is more about following the basics and ensuring you keep your skin is well-nourished at all times.
Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing is must-
The cleansing, toning and moisturizing (CTM) routine is something most of us end up ignoring all through our younger days. CTM is very important because it helps in removing dirt and grime from your skin. Regular cleansing once in the morning before putting makeup on and once at night after removing makeup will clean out your pores and rid your pores of pollution, debris and any excess make up, leaving your skin clean and fresh.
There are a lot of toners available in the market and the main function of these is thought to be the removal of the residual makeup or products. But, once you double cleanse your face, your face is clean and no product remains to be removed.
And the last step is, moisturizing– applying moisturizer helps in keeping water inside the skin. Apply rich intense moisturizing body lotion or apricot oil daily after bathing on the slightly damp body for a healthy, hydrated skin.
Here are 6 Anti-ageing Face Masks for best results-
1. Bentonite clay face mask-
Bentonite is rich in minerals and is formed from volcanic ash. When mixed water it releases negative charge which aids in binding and removing toxins. It is also known as the Healing Clay. Minerals are abundant in it, like- iron, magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium, and this results in the addition of many nutrients to the body. The clay helps in removing toxin, shrinkage in pores, treating acne, reduction in scars, the natural exfoliator, evens the skin tone, it reduces fine lines and wrinkles and fights skin infections.
How to prepare Bentonite clay Anti-ageing Face Mask –
- One teaspoon of clay.
- And mix a teaspoon of water.
- You can also add few drops of rosehip oil.
- Mix all three ingredients and apply on face rest it for 15 to 20 mins and then rinse off with water.
- You can use this mask twice a week for best results.
2. Avocado Anti-wrinkle face mask-
The leftover avocado pulp has the highest amount of vitamins also boosts your body to synthesize more collagen which is beneficial against wrinkle.
How to prepare Avocado Anti-ageing Face Mask –
- Scrape the leftover pulp out of the avocado skin using a spoon.
- Apply it directly onto your orbital rim (that’s the socket area around your eye).
- Over the avocado, you can apply cotton pads saturated with cool water.
- Rest it for 10-15 minutes while this vitamin-rich part of the avocado hydrates your skin, then rinse with warm water to remove.
3. Rice water face mask-
Rice water or rice flour face mask is for has moisturising and healing properties help soothe inflamed skin and also has skin whitening properties. Rice water for skin is found an brought from Ayurveda. It is known as an anti-ageing elixir in many parts of China and South Asia as well.
How to prepare Rice water Anti-aging Face Mask –
- Soak a cup of rice in water for 15-30 minutes and grind it in the same water thoroughly.
- Strain the rice and keep the rice water in the warm place for few days. Don’t get alarmed, that fermented smell is what you should be looking for.
- soak the cotton ball and apply it to your face.
- Wash your face with cool water and face wash in the morning.
- You will notice how your skin starts looking fresher every day.
4. Coffee face mask-
Caffeine present in coffee is absorbed by skin and firm its appearance. Coffee has the anti-ageing properties, topical use of coffee reduces the signs of anti-ageing and fine lines. In addition, it improves the blood circulation on your face makes it smooth and radiant.
How to prepare Coffee Anti-ageing Face Mask –
- Take a bowl and mix the coffee and cocoa powder. Add coconut oil to it to form a paste. Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Allow it to dry for 15-30 minutes. Then gently remove it by exfoliating with cold water.
- Apply the mask 2 to 3 times a week.
5. Glycerin face mask-
Glycerin is important as an anti-wrinkle, “skin-identical” substance to restore elasticity to the delicate eye area, creating more supple and beautiful skin and re-establishing the proper moisture balance. Glycerin is a natural, fatty substance that combats loss of elasticity, thinning, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and dryness of the delicate skin in the eye area. It plumps the skin of the eye area, regenerates fresh new skin cells, and reduces irritation which can cause puffiness.
How to prepare Glycerin Anti-ageing Face Mask –
- Pinch the vitamin E capsules and add it to the glycerin. Mix them well and apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse your face.
- Apply this mask daily.
6. Cinnamon and honey anti-wrinkle pack-
A simple cinnamon honey mask can work wonders for your skin. It can be against age-defying, acne fighting, pore-tightening, black head destroying, collagen-boosting, stress relieving miracles. The face mask will leave you with a warm, glowing, beautiful complexion.
How to prepare Cinnamon Anti-ageing Face Mask –
- Combine 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 teaspoons of honey in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mask evenly over your face and neck.
- Let the mask sit on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water.