Aquarius- Facts, Personality, Relationship and Career
Aquarius is highly intellectual and ready to help others, they are kind of shy and quiet. They can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born has a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. Their ruling planet is Uranus, the planet has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now. Aquarius is- Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian which are their strong points.
They are often slow to commit, needing to be sure of the mental connection between you and that you will allow them a minimum level of freedom in the relationship. Most of them want a friend first and a lover second. If you aren’t best friends then it’s less likely that your Aquarius relationship will get very far. Once committed their deep romantic tendencies make them intense lovers. Their love for life and continual pursuit of spice makes them very entertaining to love. Aquarians are very passionate lovers and likely to give all physically once they are sure of their feelings for you. They’re noted for being amongst the less inhibited signs sexually. Their sensitivities are coupled with a self-confidence born of not worrying too much about other’s opinions and this self-assuredness makes them very attractive physically.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT AQUARIUS-
- They can get bored easily, they need something new, unique and out of the ordinary to keep them entertained.
- They often find it hard to communicate their extremely complex thoughts and feelings.
- Aquarius is always observing and analyzing everything around them.
- They will never try to fit in with friends they don’t like.
- The tighter you try to hold on to Aquarius the more they will slip through your fingers.
- Aquarius temper can burst out at any time, and they tend to be outright rude or maintain an intimidating silence.
- They are the most faithful lovers.
- They have very strong willpower and would not give up easily in any situation.
Independent Aquarius loves freedom, and you need a career with room to express their individuality. They can work well in an office environment, provided it’s not too strict. They rebel under the supervision of anyone bossy or controlling. The are best either leading a team or working in a position that gives you lo ts of breathing room. Their quirky brain loves to solve problems or find a way out of a difficult spot. They make a great advertising copywriter, they could be a scientist or an inventor. They rule electronics, so may work with computers or telecommunications. Entrepreneurship appeals to their free spirit, but they can be impatient and sloppy with details.