Freedom is the greatest treasure for Sagittarians, they are curious, energetic and love to travel. Sagittarius-born is often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it’s important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way. Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic, enthusiastic and also possess a great sense of humour. They are able to transform their thoughts into actions and accomplish the task. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter.
When they in a relationship are truly in love, they are very loyal, faithful and dedicated. They want their partners to be intellectual, sensitive and expressive. People born under the sign of Sagittarius are very playful and humorous, which means that they will enjoy having fun with their partners. Partners who are equally open will certainly suit the passionate, expressive Sagittarius who is willing to try almost anything. They want their partners to be intellectual, sensitive and expressive. When it comes to family, Sagittarius is dedicated and willing to do almost anything. Sagittarius is the zodiac’s luckiest sign. Although they play with fire and may always bounce back once wise up. Life always throws you another grand opportunity, and if your partner doesn’t come along for the ride, you can set sail and move forward to new adventures once you put your mind to it.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SAGITTARIUS-
- They don’t like saying it out loud, but they are kind of jealous souls. Not because, they want to be, but once they get attached, they really don’t like you to be entertained by anyone else and others stealing their thunder.
- It is safe to assume that one should always be more patient with their Sagittarius friends who get bored very easily and can’t focus on one thing for too long.
- They love the constant motivation of people to achieve anything, they constantly fear that if not pushed well, they may never achieve or even pursue what they crave for.
- They have trust issues, Even though you have a slight inkling that the Sagittarian fellow likes you, you would not be able to feel it. Due to their trust issues and tend to first friend zone the love interest before jumping into any sort of a relationship.
- They just love their personal space, they want your company but also want some personal space of their own. They can’t stand people who are too clingy. It is recommended to go with the flow with them rather than mess with their personal space instincts.
- Since they have the ability to the draw the bigger picture, they have a natural way of getting to know if you are lying. They will dig deep enough to figure out the whole story before you have time to apologize.
They are the natural entrepreneur, Sagittarians love to do things your way, according to your vision. Because they have lots of interests, it can be hard to focus on just one. They love to explore but hate to commit, for fear that they might miss out. To prevent eternal wandering. Without passion and inspiration, you can sink into depression.
As the sign that rules higher education, you’re a lifelong learner — and teacher. Load up on classes and books that expand your mind and spark new ideas. You love to make people think and laugh, Sagittarius rules publishing and public speaking — two great outlets for your unusual ideas.
Sagittarians are notoriously swept up in new projects before finishing the last ten you started. Patience is not your forte. You’re the sign of the Archer, so you need a target. Having a clear, project-oriented goal helps you build the follow-through skills your sign often lacks.