Vastu tips for Kitchen
It is important to heed to the Vastu tips for the kitchen for two reasons. First, it is the place where food is prepared and second, the women of the house spend most of their time here. Vastu ensures nutritious food and the health of women. Another important reason is that it is that place of the house where the fire element resides, and hence this area has to be sensibly designed. Vastu for the kitchen not only lays down the rules for the placement and direction of the equipment in the kitchen but also the position and direction of the person in the kitchen based on the tasks they are performing. There is also a specific direction in Vastu allocated to the kitchen in a dwelling. However, this direction will change based on its construction.
SEE ALSO:Vastu Tips for Your Home
- Check how your kitchen equipment is placed. If the stove and water sink are not placed in the right place and direction it will lead to continues quarrels at home. It is because both these represent different elements and placing them together causes tension in the house.
- The stove nob should be placed in the favorable direction of the head of the family.
- The kitchen should also not be near the stairs as it blocks the flow of energy.
Vastu Tips for Wealth
The purpose of Vastu for wealth can be thought of as keeping Lord Kubera, the God of wealth, pleased. When He is pleased, wealth, fortune and prosperity are showered upon His devotees. However Vastu for wealth should not be limited to just appeasing the God, it transcends all religions and boundaries as it is the aim and ambition of most men to earn as much as they can; and for this, they work hard and make smart spending and investment choices. Vastu supports such people by ensuring that their hard earned money does not diminish, but rather multiplies. Vastu tips can be used not only at home but also in offices.
- Why is a faulty faucet or leaking taps or pipes considered bad in Vastu? As per Vastu Shastra water leakage through any mediums, taps, pipes, tubes, faucets, etc. signifies the loss of money from a house or an office. This loss of money is mostly without one’s knowledge and is frequent. Hence, make sure that there is no leakage in tap or sink, and save yourself from financial losses.
- The doors in your house should not come in a straight line of the main door, as it will have a negative impact on your health and wealth.
- Decorating your home with paintings or pictures is the best way to bring positive energy. It will have an influence on your finance, education, relationship & health-related problems.
Vastu Tips for Marriage
Marriage is an important occasion in everyone’s life. However, the process of choosing a partner becomes a headache for many. Some even face issues of delayed marriage. In case of delayed marriages, the person and the family face social pressure and depression, which can lead to conflicts in the house. Vastu tips for marriage is of huge help for people who face such issues. Vastu for marriage is also good for those who find a partner in their first attempt. Most people only focus on the dosh in the horoscope and forget about Vastu dosh. Vastu dosh of a house has to be eliminated to find a good alliance. Vastu is a science that elevates the inner energy in a person hence developing a magnetic personality which attracts the right person.
- How can lighting Diya and Agarbathis in-home help you find a good alliance? Diya and Agarbathis enhance the positive energy in the atmosphere. Doing so every day will boost the inner energy and the person will be at peace within. This is a personality trait that is very magnetic in nature and attracts people towards you.
- Did you know that facing prospective bride or groom in a specific direction is helpful? As per Vastu, the bride/groom should sit facing their 3rd favorable direction in front of prospect groom/bride for positive results. Favorable directions increase the confidence levels of a person.
- Sitting in the 3rd good direction while fixing your matches will solve your issues of delayed marriage.
Vastu Tips for Home
Vastu is the technology of tapping in the positive energies of a structure and surrounding to enhance the overall physical condition of humans, and there is no other destination to implement Vastu than in one’s own house. Other than the individuals living in the home, Vastu is one factor that makes a residence into a home. A home can be an extension of our own individuality and a place to find oneself; hence Vastu for the home should be followed in each and every home. Regardless of your religion, caste or beliefs once you realize the easy Vastu methods for the home you will understand that it is only science employed in its refined way. However, by classification, a home is a place where the God and humans reside and building it to match both of these is a true art of enjoyment and prosperity.
- Is your home well lit? Avoid darkness in any room, dark corners, and dim lights in the evening as it spreads negative energy in the House. Darkness represents evil energy, especially in the evening. If your home is not well lit you will witness dullness within your family members.
- Are there any mirrors in the house that are broken? Avoid keeping broken mirrors in the house as it attracts negative energy in the house. If a mirror is used as per Vastu then it has the power to reflect positivity and attracts unimagined fortunes. However broken mirrors invite misfortune by the second.
- Is a place of worship near the house good or bad? As per Vastu, there should be no Temple, Church or Mosque next to or in front of your house as this will attract negative energy. There would be no harm financially but the residents will face health issues and mental stress. Vastu has a no-stay rule for people living near temples of certain deities.
- Is your house clean? Always keep your house clean and clutter free as it attracts positive energy. People have a natural tendency to stay in clean places as it generates happiness from within.
- Why is it advised to place a mirror in the dining room? Because it attracts positivity in the house and signifies the doubling of food and wealth.
Source: Saral Vaastu